Narodowe Centrum Nauki

poniedziałek, 22 grudnia 2008

Jack's Mannequin - The Lights and Buzz

Andrew McMahon, wokalista, pianista i tekściarz, współpracował z zespołami Something Corporate i Jack's Mannequin. W 2005 roku został zdiagnozowany jako przypadek acute lymphoblastic leukemia [więcej...].

Po pomyślnej transplantacji komórek macierzystych nagrał pierwszy utwór:

I'm coming home from my hardest year I'm making plans not to make plans while I'm here And this life has been no holiday A complicated situation I'm fine with all my memories So I could use vacation It's christmas in California And it's hard to ignore that it feels like summer all the time But I'll take a west coast winter to remove my splinters It's good to be alive It's good to be alive I'm coming hope to lights and buzz Streets look the same Still nothing's as it was And this place is paradise, I'm sure Here's my reservation I've got lost here once before Inside a good vibration It's christmas in California And it's hard to ignore that it feels like summer all the time But I'll take a west coast winter to remove my splinters It's good to be alive It's good to be alive It's good to be alive And time Its said it stops for no one The seasons come and go and that's just time Outside it stops for no one The seasons keep on going Whether or not we're blind Christmas in California And it's hard to ignore that it feels like summer all the time But I'll take a west coast winter to remove my splinters It's good to be alive It's good to be alive It's good to be alive It's good to be alive

Brak komentarzy: